FTC44B – 40 GAL
Gal. A B C D E 40* 20.5 in. 23 in. 53 in. 62 in. 8.5 in.
*Approximate Gallon Capacity
FTC44B was designed with the short bed Dodge in mind, with limited space it offers the most tool storage. The FTC44 sits flush or below the bed rails, and clears most gooseneck and fifth wheel hitches.
- Fuel tank is constructed of high-quality .125 marine grade aluminum and has a minimum of two interior baffles
- Fuel tank has 90-degree flange reinforced seams, which doubles weld joint thickness for stronger welds
- Toolbox and heavy-duty lid constructed of .100 marine-grade aluminum with an extra-large lid stiffener
- Stainless steel latch and lock assemblies & a continuous hinge that is the full length of the lid
- Toolbox has a unique rain channel with neoprene on the lid that assures a weather-tight seal
- You will also find that the bottom of the toolbox is not the top of the fuel tank, adding extra strength and protection to the fuel tank
- Legal in all 50 states for diesel fuel only & meets or exceeds all DOT & EPA regulations
The Fuelbox is a universal product that can be used as an auxiliary tank, transfer tank, or both. You also choose the finish; smooth, diamond plate, and spray-on liner options.
There are many options for you to outfit your Fuelbox to fit your exact needs. All options are priced separately so you have the freedom to choose how you want to use your Fuelbox.
All mounting hardware is included with the price of the Fuelbox combo
Select your product options
This Product Fits With: