FTC30 – 28 GAL
Model Gal. A B C D E FTC30 28* 20 in. 12 in. 53 in. 62 in. 6 in.
*Approximate Gallon Capacity
The newest Fuelbox combo design is the FTC30 and the narrowest at only 12 inches from the bulkhead to wheel well. It offers the most bed space for any diesel pickup bed and will sit flush or below the bedrails, and clears most gooseneck and fifth wheel hitches.
- Fuel tank is constructed of high-quality .125 marine grade aluminum and has a minimum of 2 interior baffles
- Fuel tank has 90-degree flange reinforced seams, which doubles weld joint thickness for stronger welds
- Toolbox and heavy-duty lid constructed of .100 marine-grade aluminum with an extra-large lid stiffener
- Stainless steel latch and lock assemblies & continuous hinge that is the full length of the lid
- Toolbox has a unique rain channel with neoprene on the lid that assures a weather-tight seal
- You will also find that the bottom of the toolbox is not the top of the fuel tank, adding extra strength and protection to the fuel tank
The Fuelbox is a universal product that can be used as an auxiliary tank, transfer tank, or both. You also choose the finish; smooth, diamond plate, and spray-on liner options.
There are many options for you to outfit your Fuelbox to fit your exact needs. All options are priced separately so you have the freedom to choose how you want to use your Fuelbox.
All mounting hardware included with the price of Fuelbox combo