- Truck Bedliners
- Secondary Containment
- Offroad Vehicles
- Zylstra liner is a seamless membrane that can be handled and walked on with in 30 seconds of the time it is sprayed.
- Zylstra liner is extremely flexible, stretching to 280% of its original size without any adhesion loss, eliminating the \”shearing effect\” and loss of adhesion that plagues other coatings due to substrate expansion, contraction and elevation shifts.
- Due to it’s almost instantaneous gel time, Zylstra liner can be built up to any thickness in one application, including vertical and overhead surfaces, which eliminates the need for multi-coat applications.
- Zylstra liner is 100% solids, no solvents, no V.O.C.’s.
- Zylstra liner has high temperature stability with a working temperature of up to 250°F with intermittent temperatures up to 350°F.
- Zylstra liner is formulated with 25% polyurea.