FT50U – 50 GAL
Gal. A B C 50* 19.5 in. 15 in. 47.59 in.
NOTE: Add 2.75 in. to dimension A for AFC cover plate.
*Approximate Gallon Capacity
The FT50U in-bed tank is designed for utility bed pickups and sits in between side toolboxes. The FT50U will clear most gooseneck and fifth wheel hitches.
- Fuel tank is constructed of high-quality .125 marine-grade aluminum and has a minimum of two interior baffles
- Fuel tank has 90-degree flange reinforced seams, which doubles weld joint thickness for stronger welds
- Pressure tested under water for weld quality control
- Compatible with the Auto Fuel Controller systems
- Inquire about adding a 2″ bung for use of external transfer pump
- Legal in all 50 states for diesel fuel only & meets or exceeds all DOT & EPA regulations
You also choose the finish; smooth, diamond plate, and spray-on liner options. There are many options for you to outfit your Fuelbox to fit your exact needs. All options are priced separately so you have the freedom to choose how you want to use your Fuelbox.
All mounting hardware is included with the price of the Fuelbox