FTC60T – 45 GAL
Model Gal. A B C D E F FTC60T 45* 17.5 in. 20 in. 62 in. 53 in. 5.75 in. 5 in.
Add 2.25″ to D dimension on each side for bottom side mounting tabs
*Approximate Gallon Capacity
This Fuelbox combo is designed to work with most tonneau covers, a few changes in the dimensions, and lid to make a perfect fit with a tonneau cover. The FTC60T sits below the bed rails on new Ford & GM pickups and the lid is recessed in so it can fully open with a tonneau cover. Must measure pickup bed with tonneau cover to guarantee clearance. Clears most gooseneck and fifth wheel hitches.
- Fuel tank is constructed of high-quality .125 marine grade aluminum and has a minimum of two interior baffles
- Fuel tank has 90-degree flange reinforced seams, which doubles weld joint thickness for stronger welds
- Toolbox and heavy-duty lid constructed of .100 marine-grade aluminum with an extra-large lid stiffener
- Stainless steel latch and lock assemblies & a continuous hinge that is the full length of the lid
- Toolbox has a unique rain channel with neoprene on the lid that assures a weather-tight seal
- You will also find that the bottom of the toolbox is not the top of the fuel tank, adding extra strength and protection to the fuel tank
- Legal in all 50 states for diesel fuel only & meets or exceeds all DOT & EPA regulations
The Fuelbox is a universal product that can be used as an auxiliary tank, transfer tank, or both. You also choose the finish; smooth, diamond plate, and spray-on liner options.
There are many options for you to outfit your Fuelbox to fit your exact needs. All options are priced separately so you have the freedom to choose how you want to use your Fuelbox.
All mounting hardware is included with the price of the Fuelbox combo